We are a FIRM famiy! Faithful Immovable Righteous and Motivated! That is the Adams family MOTO!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Revamping my Blog

I was so sad to have lost all of my old posts, but very grateful to my sweet friend Jamie for fixing my blog. Thank goodness some of my pics are still on there becuase that is what takes soooo long. Our home construction is going very well. The man we hired, Pat Hallman, is very good and fast; and oh yeah, very reasonably priced!! I will be posting some before/during/after pics soon. Our house has actually changed a lot since the first real of pictures down below. It has been a lot of fun to see our home transform!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you are doing. it is pretty sad I practically live next door and I haven't been over once to see it.