We are a FIRM famiy! Faithful Immovable Righteous and Motivated! That is the Adams family MOTO!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Granny Awards and Ninja PJ's

Ok, I am putting two things together here. First, Sariah and Abigail were in a school play for 5th & 6th grade called "The Granny Awards". Sariah was Snow White and Abigail was Little Red Riding Hood. By the time we got their make-up put on I was a little freaked out how grown up and beautiful my girls looked. I think Alexis was just as proud as I was.

The other set of pictures are of the boys. Gabriel got a new pair of pj's that had a ninja on it. He wanted to pose like the ninja on his shirt. His older brother was trying to show him how to do it. It was SO cute that I just had to get my camera. Then all the boys wanted to join in (even Tom). Wow, I have such cute boys!













No comments: