We are a FIRM famiy! Faithful Immovable Righteous and Motivated! That is the Adams family MOTO!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cambron Went on a Plane Ride!

Our neighbor across the street from us (Bill) is a pilot, and he came over Saturday afternoon (5/02) and asked if Cambron wanted to go on a plane ride w/him and his son Cole. I have to say first that I never would have let him go had I not complete trust and faith in Bill. I was so excited and grateful to Bill for Cambron to have this opportunity. Cambron was VERY excited on one hand, but actually quiet nervous on the other. It was cute to see him so nervous. I ran and got my camera and told him to take pictures. These are a few of the pics he took. I love the one of the Temple. Bless his heart, he was so excited to take a picture of our house from the plane. Do you see the picture of our house? If not, it is becuase he took a picture of our good friends and neighbor the Steens! lol. He said, "Mom, I thought that was our house. It is hard to tell from up there." Bill said he would take him up again sometime and use his fancy camera that zooms in. I'm glad Cambron got to do this. How Fun! Thanks Bill and Cole!







1 comment:

Eugie said...

That is awesome!!! Lucky guy!