We are a FIRM famiy! Faithful Immovable Righteous and Motivated! That is the Adams family MOTO!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Family Play House

This is too cute! Saturday morning (5/9/09) I went to the temple and then to Stake Meetings for Young Women. This is what I came home to. My sweet hubby and darling children were building a play house. They were using some old wood given to us by a friend Tom helped. Tom had all of the kids working and they were all excited to be doing it! This is just the base and they have since then built the walls, but I will get more pictures posted later. Watching my hubby and children work together so happily just gave me warm fuzzies. I can't wait to see the finished project. As for now, it is time to finish Alexis' closet. I love my family!





1 comment:

We're All Wright said...

I just love your family!