We are a FIRM famiy! Faithful Immovable Righteous and Motivated! That is the Adams family MOTO!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Fun Week of time travel, hats, school spirit, and MORE . . .

Ok, this last week was "fun" week at school and each day was a new day to dress up in a fun way. Our kids really got into this. They had so much fun. In the begining of the week the other students kind of teased some of our kids, but they didn't care. They kept having fun and by the end of the week the other students thought the kids were so cool. I am proud of the kids for doing it no matter what. It was a fun week!


Monday was "backwards" day. I have a confession on this picture; it wasn't taken on Monday. When I told the kids that I was going to post the pictures on the blog they said, "You can't put all the days on there and not Monday." I told them it was too late and they said I should just "recreate" the picture. We did that on Friday, but I didn't get what the hair looked like. The girl's had me put ponytails on the top of their heads so that their heads looked backwards too. They even put sunglasses on the back of their heads. They had so much fun and looked so cute.



Tuesday was HAT day! I actually had to straighten some of the girl's hair so they would look "cool" in their hats.






Wednesday was blast from the past day! The 3 girls were from the 80's. Sariah was from 1800's. She was Jane Austin. The 2 boys were from the 70's and 80's. I think this day was their favorite day!



Thursday was Hawaiian day! I found some leis and hair flowers on clearance at Wal-Mart. I had to leave early that morning so Sariah & Abigail took the pictures after I had everyone dressed. That is why we had to take two pictures.




This was Friday (5/15); school spirit day! The kids loved having their faces painted. The boys REALLY thought it was COOOOOL!! They also wore school colors. Cayden Mathews was at our house that morning.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like fun. The kids look so cute.You are such a good mom.

We're All Wright said...

Your family is so cool. My kids always got way into those things and had so much fun!

Unknown said...

FUN!!! :) I love you guys!