We are a FIRM famiy! Faithful Immovable Righteous and Motivated! That is the Adams family MOTO!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy 14th Anniversary to us!



Today is Tom and my anniversary. We have now been married 14 years and are still madly in love. For those who don't know, Tom and I met in the Chicago Temple on June 7,1995 and were married 2 1/2 months later in the Chicago Temple.

I wish words could express how I feel about him. Tom gives me such a sense of security and comfort. To some that may seem boring, but what in life is better? I know that my husband loves me. I know that he cherishes me. I know that he will always take care of me emotionally, spiritually, physically, and financially.

I have loved the last 14 years of my marriage and really look forward to the many years to come. I know without doubt that Tom and I will be together forever! Having that knowledge makes all things seem bearable AND exciting. I am excited to see what Heavenly Father has in store for us and our family.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congrats! Aug 23 is the best day for an anniversary I must say. Today is Mine and Mikes anniversary also. We have been married 24 years. It was kind of neat that in church today the Sunday school lesson was on "sealed for time and for Eternity" It was like a "happy anniversary" lesson from god. Hope you have a great day. You are such a great couple and family!