We are a FIRM famiy! Faithful Immovable Righteous and Motivated! That is the Adams family MOTO!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tom the Fix-It Man

Ok, so I knew Tom could fix anything he got his hands on, but he is just SO busy with school, work, and other desperate repairs that I just didn't want to bother him with the washing machine. We bought a warranty on the machine, so I thought I would just call them. Well, by some default my washing machine wasn't even registered. They couldn't even find my washer with the serial number.

I pleaded with Tom that if he would just look at it for now I would figure out the warranty later. So Tom, being the sweet amazing husband that he is, went to work. Sorry, but to a mother of NINE a washing machine is the most important piece of equipment in the house.

In short, it was a blessing that we didn't have the warranty info because it would not have covered what was wrong with my washer. The pictures below will explain.




Tom digging his hands in. He knew there was a clog. He thought maybe it was a sock.



hhhmmmm. . .what is in the pan?



Cambron pours the contents into a strainer.



Nasty!! And smelly! Is that money?



And the grand total? $3.26! Enough to buy Tom a good boy treat! Thanks Tom! That is a sign of TRUE love. A woman can't live without a washing machine!

1 comment:

We're All Wright said...

This is so funny! I love this post!!!