We are a FIRM famiy! Faithful Immovable Righteous and Motivated! That is the Adams family MOTO!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

For Sale Sign in Our Yard



Several people have stopped by, called, emailed, and texted me to find out why there is a "For Sale" sign in my yard. I thought I would just explain to all so there would be no more guessing and wondering.

To answer the questions. . .Yes, we are selling our house and yes we are trying to move. The big questions have been "Where?", "Why?" and "When?". I hope to answer all three without giving too much info. The "where" is easy. We are moving to Warsaw, IL and will be attending Nauvoo 3rd Ward. The "when" is really up in the air. It depends on the sell of our home and our faith.

The "Why" gets a paragraph all on its own. There are a few "whys" to our move. The number one is just plain and simply because we feel inspired to. We feel Heavenly Father's desire for Warsaw to grow. Perhaps it is time for members to be in Warsaw? Anyone want to join us:)? The most exciting reason for our move is our family. The home we are moving to is out in the country on a BEAUTIFUL piece of property. It is quiet, peaceful, and serene. The view is breath taking. Tom and I are excited to get out where we can be together more as a family.

For those who would like to see pictures of the home we are moving to, go to jeffwiemelt.com and click on listings. They are divided into locations. Go to the one in Warsaw, IL and then click on the little red icon that says 360 degree tour. Please keep in mind that the pictures of the view do no justice for what you see in person. If you live close by, call me and I will be glad to take you out to see the property.

Until the move, could you all pray for our family that this will work out. We know without doubt that this is meant to be, and we are SO grateful for the suppport and love of friends and family. It is comforting to know that you have enough faith in us that we are not being judged.

Please know that leaving Nauvoo is VERY hard for us. We love the peace and joy of living in the shadow of the Temple. It is also hard for me to leave my home, friends, and the Yound Women. We have done so much to this house and the home we are moving to is much smaller. However, I know without doubt that this is what Father in Heaven wants for us and I am willing to do this because I LOVE Him and am grateful for ALL my blessings. How could I ever tell Him no?

Thanks for understanding and for all your love and support. My joy in life would be nothing if I didn't have such awesome friends and family. I love you ALL!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I know everyone in Nauvoo First is going to miss your family something awful, but I will have to admit I am so excited to have you move into our ward. My son-in-law, Layton , grew up in Warsaw and his mom teaches at the High school. He loved it there. I hope you will also.

Delores said...

It's a nice house. Have you actually bought it or is it contingent on selling your house?

I got excited at first when you said you were moving to Warsaw and then I saw the IL.df

Unknown said...

:) I am happy for you. I hope thinks work out the way you hope. xoxoxo